Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B/hotel close to Ennistymon/Lehinch area

Options
  • 22-05-2015 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    IM looking for recommendations for a B&B close to Ennistymon/Lehinch area which is in a quiet area and which is very close to the sea, so that I can have a sea view and listen to the waves/surf/sea from the bedroom. I dont know if there is such a B&B or hotel that fits my wishes but if there is let me know?
    Im looking for a quoet location so that would rule out Lehinch itself as it cag noisy after the pubs close up....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

The Sidings b&b is a 2 or 3 minute drive from the beach, on the Ennistymon side of Lahinch, and it's lovely. I'm not 100% sure of sea views as I've never been there in daylight but it's off the main strip of houses and b&b's in a quiet area.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Western_sean

Moy house sounds like it might fit the bill perfectly. It's just outside Lahinch on the Miltown Malbay side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks guys
    the Sidings looks nice but Im really looking for a B&B just beside the sea, with a sea view, so I can hear the waves as I go to bed!
    The Moy HOuse looks lovely but unfortuantely its out of my price leaegue!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,390 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Try crag shore b&b in Cregg, just outside lahinch.

Advertisement