Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Musician Required

Options
  • 02-03-2015 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for a singer/Musician to form a duo (male or female). Gigging around the Leinster area-Dublin, Meath, Louth. I'm solo at the moment (acoustic guitar/Vocals), and am looking for someone to share songs and harmonise. Wide range of music played from pop, rock and contemporary songs. 12 years gigging experience in Ireland and Europe. If interested pm with links of material, where you are based, and any experience you have. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 feargtown 72

Looking for a singer/Musician to form a duo (male or female). Gigging around the Leinster area-Dublin, Meath, Louth. I'm solo at the moment (acoustic guitar/Vocals), and am looking for someone to share songs and harmonise. Wide range of music played from pop, rock and contemporary songs. 12 years gigging experience in Ireland and Europe. If interested pm with links of material, where you are based, and any experience you have. Thanks

Hi there I'm a singer/musician I play bass / guitar / keys living in meath doing a 1/ 2 piece thing myself work with a lot of backing track & ive over 80 real good tracks send me on an email address & I will send you some mp3 etc..

Advertisement