Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

joy division/new order tribute band - Dublin - singer, bass, drums wanted

Options
  • 05-03-2014 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hey. Thinking of starting a joy division and new order tribute band. I'm 27, live in Dublin and play guitar and keys. Would love to jam some JD/NO songs if there was anyone else interested. Could see about gigs if it works out.

If you are a drummer, bassist, singer please pm and maybe we can arrange a jam and see how we get on.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Buddly

Bump! Surely there are some fans out there! Definitely a gap in the market for some post punk!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ratzo Rizzo

PM sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭geoff35

I live in Cork, which rules me out but i play bass and have been looking for awhile here in cork for the same thing, to put a Joy Division / New Order jam together............

Between myself and Ratso I think we have guitar, bass, keys/synth covered. Also might have a drummer on board, need vocals so if anyone interested let us know. Sorry Geoff, based in Dublin but best of luck finding someone interested in Cork.

Giving this another shot - anyone interested in singing in a new order / joy division band?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ratzo Rizzo

OK, so far we have myself on bass with a Shergold Marathon 6 for authenticity(!), guitar/keys and a drummer, just need a vocalist. Would like to get something together to commemorate the 35th anniversary of Ian's passing in May...

• Registered Users Posts: 34 PaddyDukes

OK, so far we have myself on bass with a Shergold Marathon 6 for authenticity(!), guitar/keys and a drummer, just need a vocalist. Would like to get something together to commemorate the 35th anniversary of Ian's passing in May...

I'd love to do this but I'm in cork. Good luck with it.

Advertisement