Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy CS5 Standard Suite cheap? and from a reliable source?

Options
  • 24-10-2011 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Im looking to buy the suite for a good price. The Adobe site seems to have its full retail price. If anybody knows of a reliable safe supplier to buy it cheaper that would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

the only place to buy it cheaper is ebay they have cs4 and cs5 sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭damoth

I've bought Adobe software from dabs.ie before as they are often cheaper than buying direct from Adobe. Best to shop around.

For example, at the moment dabs are €250 cheaper for Web Design Premium CS5.5 for Mac. (Don't seem to have Win version listed).

• Registered Users Posts: 9 vinnyobrien

thanks guys, opted for buying a student/teacher version on ebay. Thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭worc

thanks guys, opted for buying a student/teacher version on ebay. Thanks for the help.

FYI just incase!

I hope you are a student/teacher cause you have to send Adobe the evidence to activate the software.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 vinnyobrien

oh yeah, thats fine, studying at the moment.

Advertisement