Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drums???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

http://www.musicstorekoeln.de/en/Drums/10_32_DHCS_59_DRU0009564-000/0/0/0/detail/musicstore.html
    Cheap and cheerful.

I recommend you get decent cymbals with that kit though, the pearl ones aren't good. Get a Zildjian ZXT kit (ride, crash, hats) if you're serious about drumming. I also suggest you upgrade the skins too as stock skins in general are shyte, pick up some Remos. With new cymbals and skins that would be a very nice beginner kit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Melinge

wat about this deal I don't think I can aford ZILDJIAN yet, plus im just a beginer

http://www.musicstorekoeln.de/en/Drums/10_29_DASET_20_DRU0011481-000/0/0/0/detail/musicstore.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Dont get that kit, ive plaed it and its pants, theres a similar offer with a sonor force 505 and with new skins and e rings it sounds pretty dam good.

i thought yamaha is one of the best?Is sonor better or who would you recomend

If I buy

1 ZBT4 Pro Cymbal kit 20", 16", 14" HH DRU0004656-000
    2 D 9000 S Drum Throne DRU0003896-000
    3 FORCE 505 FSH5255 Standard Colour: (Covered Black #CBB) DRU0011266-000
    4 MBS 223 Mini Boom Cymbal Stand DRU0000006-000
    5 ROCK American Classic DRU0001227-000
    Order value 795,36

Do I need to buy anything else, or am I better off with deal with the fame cymbals

• Advertisement

Yea ive played both and the sonor destroys the yamaha under every aspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ball ox

Sonar sound like the drums thanx:) but, my question now is should I get cheap fame cymbals or ZILDJIAN cymbals.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Zildjian ZBT's are ok too if you cant afford the ZXT's ar even look at some Sabians/Paiste. Fame cymbals are no better than pearl cymbals in my books

in all fairness the ride and hats arent tooooo bad like, the crash though is EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Edit:
    REad ball ox's post Very good deal for an export with cymbols, the 302's are pretty much paistes equivelent of the zbt series.

• Advertisement

ok bought my drums they are ludwig and ZBT-Rock-Cymbals but now im asking douse anyone know a guide for setting up drums or drum lessons in the clare area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

ive got 3 dvds that cover setup and the basics of drumming if you want €20

Advertisement