Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop/Artist Recommendations for Limerick

Options
  • 10-10-2014 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hey guys, after much deliberation I have finally decided on my next tattoo. My original plan was to go to Rob in Colourworks but due to work I can't make it up to Dublin for a few months. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for artist or shops in Limerick. Basically the tattoo is going to be comic book style. Thought I'd include that in case it helps recommend an artist.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

For me I think the only place to get tattoo'd in Limerick is Allstar Tattoo.
    Ross and Paul are both very versatile and excellent artists! I would look no further

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Also have a look at ADHD tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ninja13

If you haven't already gotten the tattoo you should check out Eric in devils ink. He specializes in comic book style and he's really good. I've three from him so far. He used to work in Ennis in freedom ink, check him out on Facebook

Advertisement