Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiny tattoo....where to go.

Options
  • 25-11-2014 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a few small(ish) tattoos already but I'm looking to get this really small one on my foot.

However, I got these done abroad so don't really know of any studios near me.

I spend a bit of time in the Limerick and Kerry areas so somewhere in these areas would be handy.

Any recommendations where I won't be laughed out of with my girly request?

Don't really want to go somewhere too intimidating!

Would also appreciate any guesstimates on price for that size approx of a bit smaller...I'm thinking it would <100e?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

All Star Ink in Limerick are very good.

Yes, you're looking at 80-100 or so for something that small.

If you're around Dublin anytime soon, Colourworks are doing a 'small tattoo' deal for 40 euro, and they're also very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Second for All Star in Limerick! Paul O'Rourke would do an awesome job on a design like that!
    Very friendly staff and environment too!! you wont go wrong there!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ninja13

I like devils ink in limerick. The lads in there are sound. Eric did my fairy tattoo and I love it

Advertisement