Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presents for entire office. Need to be postable and Irish

Options
  • 05-12-2014 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I need to send small but meaningful Christmas presents an entire office of workers. Around 20 people. Its in NY so I need them to be small enough to post without being crazily expensive yet I also need to impress these people. Something Irish would be great.
    alternatively I was thinking of just ordering a hamper or a delivery of something to their office. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Last year I was there and made them all mini Irish Christmas cakes. That sort of idea but now with weight restrictions.
    I already have written Christmas cards to each so the presents don't necessarily have to be personal. A group thing is also fine.
    Thanks!!

Advertisement