Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Removal Progress

Options
  • 23-02-2015 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering does anyone have any photos of their tattoo removal? I went to Aurelia in Kilkenny Friday for a consultation and she did a patch test on me. I am going back in 3 weeks for my first full appointment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Here are photos of just after the patch test Friday. You can see the "frosting" and another one of today it seems like it's much thinner already. It didn't scan or blister which possibly will be good for no scarring?

Looking forward to next month and to see the difference then. I'll update it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

If you haven't found it already, this is a good site - http://www.realself.com/Tattoo-removal/reviews

nm wrote: »
    If you haven't found it already, this is a good site - http://www.realself.com/Tattoo-removal/reviews

I actually came across a page on that earlier, but got distracted. I'll have a proper look now, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Little Lion Woman

Hi,

How is this going for you?

Hello . going good. Have had 2 sessions in Aurelia and I found a place in Waterford called Yakuza so I went there for my 3rd appointment last week. See the picture I've attached, top pic is at my first appointment and the bottom is just after the 3rd appointment, it takes a few weeks to fade after the session so I will see more results by next month.

• Advertisement
Advertisement