Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oven Installation

Options
  • 02-10-2013 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Does anyone know how much it would cost to get a built in oven installed and who might do this? Currys charge €75 which seems a bit steep to me!

Thanks, :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭gtothek

Is it a gas or electric oven. If it's electric its just like changing a plug. Live, earth & neutral. Best to take a look at it once it arrives. If you don't want to do it yourself any handyman could do it for a few quid. €75 is a crazy price. Its a 5 minute job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

ya but it's a built in electric oven......prob a bit more work in it tho??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

Fitted my own cooker oven took 10 mins turn off your power follow the instructions like the previous poster said similar to a plug but no fiddly wound cables. back on power job done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

sioda wrote: »
    Fitted my own cooker oven took 10 mins turn off your power follow the instructions like the previous poster said similar to a plug but no fiddly wound cables. back on power job done

do mine willa?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Built in ovens have couple of screws in front and then they slide in and out. Not rocket science.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭gtothek

Well did you get it sorted??

Advertisement