Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV - Rental

Options
  • 03-12-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

Anywhere in Limerick that does tv rentals?My own tv is off for repair for about a week and well,I cant face having none for a week especially during weather like this :(

Any idea of prices would be helpful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Im sure somebody here will have a TV knocking around. I gave my spare TVs away 2 weeks ago to the in laws. :(

Should have asked sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Id say i can lend you a tv if you need. Nothing fancy, an old 14 inch philips if your interested. Assuming it turns on that is, havent turned it on in a year or 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Buy one in Argos and then return it under the terms of their 7 day guarantee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Raiser wrote: »
    Buy one in Argos and then return it under the terms of their 7 day guarantee :D

I'm liking your idea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

That is ingenious! Never buy large electrical goods again. Buy the biggest nicest one they have every week, and return the next week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Got a loan of a 20 inch crt,well retro

Advertisement