Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Accomodation

Options
  • 04-02-2010 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Someone told me that the student accomodation in castletroy is fairly cheap to rent during the summer. Anyone know anything about this. Looking for short term place to stay June to Sept. Preferably a nice 2 bed appartment. i stress NICE!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Yes,that is true.Did it many a time when I was in college.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭dave 27

i was going to do this with a couple friends last summer but it didnt happen, what we did (and i would recommend this) is we went to ul and the actually have a brochure of all the different accomodations around the greater castletroy area, we drove around to some of the different places and if we liked them we would tick them and give the landlord a ring.

because its summer (offpeak) you can get the landlords down from say 50 or 60 to maybe 25 or 30 quid per person. so basically u have to pay for each room depending on the amount per house but its a really cheap and fun idea if well planned!

hope im of any use!

Advertisement