Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Limerick Business Offer Vinyl to Mp3

Options
  • 26-02-2014 12:07am

hi there

is there any place in town that I could bring in my vinyls and they would convert them to mp3 for me

thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,114 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Give Future, Sound, Vision (FSV) on Upper William Street a call. If Tony or Sean cannot do it then they might point you in the right direction.

bazz26 wrote: »
    Give Future, Sound, Vision (FSV) on Upper William Street a call. If Tony or Sean cannot do it then they might point you in the right direction.

thank you

bazz26 wrote: »

I called in this morning nice guys told them I have ten vinyl with 2 tracks on each

he said it would be 2 euro a track but will come to some kind of deal

does that seem fair ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭McSween

I called in this morning nice guys told them I have ten vinyl with 2 tracks on each

he said it would be 2 euro a track but will come to some kind of deal

does that seem fair ?

Would be cheaper to download them. Are they rare tracks?

McSween wrote: »
    Would be cheaper to download them. Are they rare tracks?

yes there were only released on vinyl only there very rare

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭SamAK

Worth having a good look online, lots of people with USB turntables like to rip vinyl to digital..

If you plan to keep ripping stuff from vinyl, might be worth considering an investment in a USB table like this - http://www.adverts.ie/home-audio/usb-turntable/1078576

Plenty out there for cheap, I was offered a pair of Numark TT USB's for 80 euro a while back!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭godfrey

Rip them to 'wav files, NOT mp3

You'll regret it in the future otherwise!

You can always transfer to mp3 after, keeping the original .wav files for best quality.

g

i bought a usb turntable in aldi 40 euro it works greats sounds great also thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

Do it yourself

Very easy - use audiocity

youtube for instructions , you can always save them in different formats

Advertisement