Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EPH t37hw issues

• 23-05-2015 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I've just had a new eph t37hw 3 channel control unit fitted to the central heating... I want to set the times differently every day; the unit should be able to do this. I have tried moving the switch on the rear the unit to all the positions to no avail. Every time I seek to set the times I only have a 5/2 option.

The first unit I assumed was faulty so I got a replacement; the odds of two faulty units in a row is surely slim?

Does anyone have any suggestion as to what either I'm doing wrong or what's up with the controller?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

After you change the switch on the back of the programmer power back up and press the reset button.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 angry_muppet

After you change the switch on the back of the programmer power back up and press the reset button.

Simplicity itself. You'd think they'd state that in the instructions? Or did I just not read that?

Thanks Roy

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Brillig

I have just acquired new T37HW. I am astonished that the Programming Selection switch is on the back of the unit. So the retaining screws have to be removed to get at them. This seems totally crazy - why should someone have to have a screwdriver and expose the live wiring just to select the programming mode ?

Now my problem. My panel was showing 5/2 programme details. But in Z2 there was "advanced" permanently shown on the panel display. I tried both reset and Master reset but problem remained. I then screwed off panel and indeed button was at 7d. I put panel back on and reset and then 7d format came up. I entered P1,2,3 for Zones 1,2,3. But i still have "advanced" permanently shown as above. Has anybody found this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,840 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Brillig wrote: »
    I have just acquired new T37HW. I am astonished that the Programming Selection switch is on the back of the unit. So the retaining screws have to be removed to get at them. This seems totally crazy - why should someone have to have a screwdriver and expose the live wiring just to select the programming mode ?

Now my problem. My panel was showing 5/2 programme details. But in Z2 there was "advanced" permanently shown on the panel display. I tried both reset and Master reset but problem remained. I then screwed off panel and indeed button was at 7d. I put panel back on and reset and then 7d format came up. I entered P1,2,3 for Zones 1,2,3. But i still have "advanced" permanently shown as above. Has anybody found this.

Just press the advance button or zone button on the controller and it'll switch from advance to auto to off, I'm nearly sure
    Or call EPH in cork on Monday
    +353 (21) 434 6238

Advertisement