Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

puretelecom unable to supply broadband

Options
  • 27-04-2015 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I recently switch from eircom after a year to puretelecom. The day puretelecom took over i have no Internet, it's now day 6 and still nothing. It's everyone's fault but there own.
    I sent an email today telling them I was switching to someone who can provide me with Internet, which was ignored and instead of getting a new provider I got a technician out who even advised me to change as I looked at his device that checked my line saying all is ok.
    I dont know what's going on all I want is Internet.
    Can anyone advise me what in God's name is going on, because from what iv seen puretelecom has being lien to me from day one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭WillyFXP

This is the midband forum, you need the broadband forum, maybe a mod could move this?

Advertisement