Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BBC1 Scotland Sportscene transmission

• 23-02-2005 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm trying to find out if the Celtic Scottish Cup game due to be transmitted on BBC1 scotland on Sunday will be blocked on DSAT, I've tried the BBC site but no joy.

I'm pretty sure Sky have live SFA cup rights but I thought it was shared with BBC ie Sky get first pick from each round with BBC choosing from the remainder.....or something like that, :confused:, so game would be available to DSAT viewers

Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

I would say yes... as they have been showing CIS cup games earlier in the season. Digiguide would tell me, but I dont have access to it here atm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Now I do... and its not good...

SPORT: Sportscene
    Channel: BBC 1 Scotland
    Date: Sunday 27th February 2005
    Time: 2:30 pm to 5:10 pm (starting in 3 days)
    Duration: 2 hours and 40 minutes.
    (Tennents Scottish Cup Quarter-Final)
    Dougie Donnelly, with Gordon Smith and Craig Brown, introduces live coverage of the Tennents Scottish Cup quarter-final between Clyde and Celtic at Broadwood, kick-off 3.00. Commentary from Paul Mitchell and Pat Nevin. Plus action from the weekend's other Cup matches.
    (Widescreen, Not Available on Digital Satellite, Subtitles)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jungle Boy

Sky Digital's Personal Planner
    channel 941 BBC1 Scotland
    Sunday 230pm-510pm
    Programme Not Available : For contractual reasons, we are unable to show this programme on digital satellite

(ie: BBC has only got the rights for broadcasting in Scotland)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Funky Phantom

Ah Sh1t :(

Thanks for the info folks

Advertisement