Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Paul Rowan (ex-Bish Maths Teacher)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Nice man. Great teacher by all accounts, I never had the privilege.

May he RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭flugel

Easily the best teacher I've ever had, had a sublime gift for explaining the seemingly unexplainable. The one and only teacher you always felt bad if he got upset with the class (which he never would do without good reason). Truly an exceptional teacher and even a nicer man.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭RandomUsername

flugel wrote: »
    Easily the best teacher I've ever had, had a sublime gift for explaining the seemingly unexplainable. The one and only teacher you always felt bad if he got upset with the class (which he never would do without good reason). Truly an exceptional teacher and even a nicer man.

Well put, he had a tough life.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

http://www.bish.ie/about-the-bish/latest-news/237-paul-rowan-rip

For those who were trying to put a face to the name...
    I remember him but never had him as a teacher...
    RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

Oh no such a pity. May he RIP. He was some man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭paconnors

Had Paul for 2 years in the bish all I can say he was an excellent maths teacher. Really enjoyed maths when he thought me.

My condolences to his kids

R.I.P Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Paul was easily one of the best teachers I've had to joy of being taught by. He was a gentleman, a scholar and all round nice guy.

RIP Paul you will not be forgotten.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

One of the good guys, I'd say there are hundreds in Galway who have him to thank for helping them keep honours maths up. A true gent as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Naux

aw wrote: »
    Nice man. Great teacher by all accounts, I never had the privilege.

May he RIP.

+1

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Absolute gentleman and a fantastic teacher. Everyone in the class loved him and he was well able to have the craic with the lads. RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭kabakuyu

A gentleman, RIP.

Advertisement