Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers

Options
  • 24-03-2014 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations for a hair dresser in around the Galway City area.

Thanks all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭thecountessp

I like Zenith, as they've always listened to what I wanted and given me a haircut that has lasted and grown out well, at a not exorbitant price. I don't have a huge budget or get my hair cut more than 4 times a year, so they tick all the boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Valair on Market Street. Valerie has done my hair for years, never had a problem. And my hair can be hard to tame :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cyn2408

Hi there ,

I'm looking to go to a different hairdresser than I've been going to in Galway soon and would love some feedback on where to go .
    The hairdressers I've been going to for a few years (5 I think) have really dropped the ball in the last year and I'm never very happy with the results .
    I have shoulder lenght hair that I'm trying to grow out and they keep cutting it too short each time I go there , even when I me extremely clear about what I want. Don't even get me started on colour :( I'm getting highlights at the moment and want to go a little lighter each time . I'm not looking to have Debbie Harry hair or anything but a natural looking blonde - think Claire Danes / Reece Witherspoon etc. and they never ever seem to be able to get me what I want My natural hair colour is like a light brown / dark blond hair and I've previously been able to achieve what I wanted but the hairdresser who did it has retired . Anyway, any ideas would be great and prices or names of stylists too would be helpful :)
    Thanks in advance .

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement