Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Davina McCall, whats with her bin bag clothes

Options
  • 27-08-2008 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Having watched the two most recent BB live shows with Davina McCall, all i can keep thinking about is what she was wearing. Im sorry if we are all sick and tired of hearing about BB but OMG she looked like she was wearing a bin bag shirt, and now tonight she looks like she is wearing a bin bag dress, seriously channel 4 right now lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

We have forums for just about everything around here, and that includes Big Brother.

Moved from the Ladies Lounge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

Zaph wrote: »
    We have forums for just about everything around here, and that includes Big Brother.

Moved from the Ladies Lounge

my bad didnt see it
    :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

For nicoles eviction i definitely thought she was wearing a bin bag!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

I flicked onto it and was confused at her dress..it is just like a creased shiny bin liner indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Yeah-it looked like a bin liner.:) Don't like her hair all bouncy like that either. She normally looks great-very stylish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

I think she saw Zoolander and thought the Mugatu's Derelict line of clothes looked rather good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

derelict my balls!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

I'd still giver her a length, bin bags and all.

'a length?!' :D:D:D

Ann22 wrote: »
    'a length?!' :D:D:D

Well, a length and a bit if i'm being honest Ann. ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,961 ✭✭✭DenMan

Having watched the two most recent BB live shows with Davina McCall, all i can keep thinking about is what she was wearing. Im sorry if we are all sick and tired of hearing about BB but OMG she looked like she was wearing a bin bag shirt, and now tonight she looks like she is wearing a bin bag dress, seriously channel 4 right now lol

Attention seeker, nothing more. The biological clock is ticking big time. Today must be recycling day and she is the poster child for "out with the old and in with the new". Somebody please take her away.............please.

DenMan wrote: »
    Somebody please take her away.............please.

Baggsie that!

Remember that time she was there in her bikini interviewing someone-I forget who.:rolleyes: I'd be pure dying sitting there.:o And skint.:(

Advertisement