Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reasonably priced motor factors

• 14-08-2010 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

Need to pick up Oil, Air, Fuel Filters for 00 Mondy. Anyone recommend a good auto factors. Based in the Co. (Bruff side) but can travel to city.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭phog

Munster car Parts, on the Ballysimon Rd, the city side of the railway bridge, I find them very good.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Limerick Brakes
    D&D Motor Factors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

phog wrote: »
    Munster car Parts, on the Ballysimon Rd, the city side of the railway bridge, I find them very good.

Was only ever in there once and was given the wrong air and oil filter for my car!! Not sure how, i told them what I had, they looked up the book but still gave me the wrong parts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭phog

alan1990 wrote: »
    Was only ever in there once and was given the wrong air and oil filter for my car!! Not sure how, i told them what I had, they looked up the book but still gave me the wrong parts!

Can't say I've ever encountered a problem like that there but there you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

phog wrote: »

thought some of the parts they supplied were inferior quality,

however quite an eye opener to see a mechanic from a local F**d main dealer getting suspension parts for a focus and charging to the dealer's account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Just to add in a bit more about Munster Car Parts, I ordered a window regulator for a golf yesterday and was told it would be in today. Sent the 'ol lady to pick it up and turns out it was the wrong one they ordered!! I know this happens but I clearly remeber tellin them atleast 3 times the exact one I needed!!

Twice bought from them..........twice fcuked up by them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

I use Nolans on Henry st never had a problem with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I recommend D&D except always expect a good haggle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

kilburn wrote: »
    I use Nolans on Henry st never had a problem with them

+1 ive been going to frankie nolans for the last 10 yrs or so,never had a problem always spot on especially with price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭Zamp

I use F&G Motor Factors on Athlunkard Street and have always got a good deal and good service. I sent my mother there last week for new wipers and the guy there was happy to fit them for her. Very good for anyone on that side of town.

• Advertisement
Advertisement