Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guinea Pig/s Wanted in Limerick

• 22-07-2010 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody had any unwanted Guinea Pig/s and were looking for homes for them. I had one before but couldnt keep him because of our cat. The cat has sadly passed on now so im considering getting some more Guinea Pigs. If anybody is in the situation where they need to find a new home for one or two id really like to hear from you...

Cheers......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Give Limerick Animal Welfare a call and I am sure if they dont have some Ginea Pigs themselves up for rehoming, they would be able to point you in the direction of another rescue group who may have some available for rehoming.

Limerick Animal Welfare: 063 91110 or 087 6371044

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

They only cost about 10e in a pet shop also so there pretty cheap it is the hutch and stuff that is expensive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Personally I'd recommend a rabbit over a guinney pig, they are much easier to care for and fun to play with ^_^

But you can pick them up for €10 in Paws and Claws if there isn't anywhere giving them out for rehoming.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Topcat1234

Thats fair enough Compo but if it saves someone bringing their Guinea Daughter to the slaughter it would b worth it! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I'm looking for 10 or so Guinea Pigs.

Need them to ingest small doses of anti-freeze in 3 hours time lapses under sub-zero temperatures for 10 days.

I'm predicting a variety of malevolent health side-effects and am offering €250 as compensation payment.

- May suit UL or LIT Students, would particularly suit Mary I Stoodents.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭sara025

Hi TopCat

I have two 1 year old female guinea pigs free to a good home
    They have always been housed together so they have to go together. I have two cages that I join together to make a larger cage so they can live together.
    They are the typical American breed guinea pig, Bear is mostly white & Mini is light brown and white.
    They come with all the necessary bits (two cages, a bale of hay, a bale of sawdust, a large bag of feed (seeds, Vit. C nuts), two guinea pig treats, two little houses, 2 water bottles & special cavy shampoo.)
    I really want them to go to a good loving home and will give them & all their bits and pieces free if i can find that.

Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KingHippo

Hi TopCat,

I was wondering if you had found the Guinea Pigs you were looking for? We have two that we are looking for a good home. They are two healthy males, about two and a half years old. We can supply the cage, water bottle, house etc along with some wood chippings, hay and food. I can send a picture if you are still interested.

Fair Play KingHippo and if top cat is not interested I know I would be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KingHippo

campo wrote: »
    Fair Play KingHippo and if top cat is not interested I know I would be

Ok by me as long as they go to a good home. Picture attached.
    Let me know what you think and if you are still interested. If we don't hear from TopCat in the next day or so then they are all yours.

Cheers Kinghippo and they would have a good home, but will give Topcat a couple of days to come back sure and if he does not want them we can arrange something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Topcat1234

Yep im defo interested, ill P.M. you now!;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Katrina Melican

I have 2 male Guinea Pigs looking for good home only. They are Casper and Hamish and are 3 years old. Genuine reason to rehome as I am moving and cannot take them to new home. I am in Co Clare at the moment. They have big hutch also.They are a bit shy, but very good. I am reluctant to part with them but sure if either of you are interested please let me know.

I have 2 male Guinea Pigs looking for good home only. They are Casper and Hamish and are 3 years old. Genuine reason to rehome as I am moving and cannot take them to new home. I am in Co Clare at the moment. They have big hutch also.They are a bit shy, but very good. I am reluctant to part with them but sure if either of you are interested please let me know.

Hey Katrina ,

I have sent you on a PM

Advertisement