Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for an address

• 22-08-2010 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭

A friend of mine is applying for residency in Canada and needs a letter from the Gardi saying he is an upstanding and honest citizen. He's in Canada at the moment and doesn't know the address of one of the places he used to live in limerick, this information is needed by the Gardi. I was wondering if someone could let me know for him? Thanks! Feck wont let me upload a picture, Jpg 282K

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

that image didnt work if it did im sure i could help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

upload the picture to www.tinypic.com and link it in, and we'll have a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

they don't do such letters. the only reason they accept is if you need a clearance to work with children and disabled

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭source

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    they don't do such letters. the only reason they accept is if you need a clearance to work with children and disabled

Incorrect, a police clearance certificate can be gotten from the local District Headquarters, this can be used for naturalization to a foreign country or adoption.

You are thinking of a criminal vetting form, which is used for employers to vet prospective employees.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

What about google earthing it? Just start somewhere he remembers, then trace the route off to the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

fl4pj4ck wrote: »

One needs a Police Clearance Certificate when applying for any Canadian visa with all past addresses included

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I'm gonna open guess with south circular road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

autosuggestion :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

zuroph wrote: »
    I'm gonna open guess with south circular road.

I will see your south circular road, and raise you a glasgow park.

ludwit wrote: »
    Attached pic

Ok think I figured it out.

PM me.

Address identified :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

zuroph wrote: »
    Address identified :)

Thats it??? I'm waiting in suspence to find out where it was!!!

alan1990 wrote: »
    Thats it??? I'm waiting in suspence to find out where it was!!!

ashbrook gardens, ennis road :)

Advertisement