Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gig Ready Wedding/Party Band Seeking new Drummer

Options
  • 15-06-2014 7:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

We are a Dublin based semi-professional wedding/party band, covering a classic range of Rock/Pop hits of the last four decades. We are gig ready and we play completely live, we have male vocals, Female vocals, lead guitar, keyboard, bass and drums. We have an exciting opportunity for a good solid Drummer out there to join us and deliver a true barnstorming set list. We are currently holding auditions to fill the position.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 halfahead

Hi Billy,

Have you found your drummer yet?? I'm currently looking to join a cover band. I can PM more details if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭soulman69

halfahead wrote: »
    Hi Billy,

Have you found your drummer yet?? I'm currently looking to join a cover band. I can PM more details if you wish.

Yes we are in final stages of making a decision but send me on whatever details you have in a PM.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 drumsolo

Hi billy, excellent drummer with lead and backing vocals.20 years playing weddings easy going and punctual. Rehearsal no problem..give me a call on 0860488866
    Cheers
    Mike.

Hi billy, excellent drummer with lead and backing vocals.20 years playing weddings easy going and punctual. Rehearsal no problem..give me a call on 0860488866
    Cheers
    Mike.

Cheers
    Mike.

• Advertisement

Cheers
    Mike.

Cheers
    Mike.

Advertisement