Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HILARY LOVES ME, wtf ??

Options
  • 16-03-2008 5:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

Got this in my inbox, dont know how hilary got my email but she is spamming me !! did not5 sign up for anything

Dear ......

I am so inspired by all you have done for my campaign. You've made calls, you've volunteered, you've voted, you've given -- and I'm so grateful for all you've done.

And there's one thing in particular that you've done by participating in my campaign that fills me with pride. You've let every little girl in America know that she can be anything she wants to be. I couldn't be more proud.

My campaign has put together an album of some recent photos from the campaign trail in Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. I hope you'll take a look and enjoy!

Thank you for everything,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

intheknow wrote: »
    Got this in my inbox, dont know how hilary got my email but she is spamming me !! did not5 sign up for anything

Dear ......

I am so inspired by all you have done for my campaign. You've made calls, you've volunteered, you've voted, you've given -- and I'm so grateful for all you've done.

And there's one thing in particular that you've done by participating in my campaign that fills me with pride. You've let every little girl in America know that she can be anything she wants to be. I couldn't be more proud.

My campaign has put together an album of some recent photos from the campaign trail in Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. I hope you'll take a look and enjoy!

Thank you for everything,

*Click* Send to spam folder. *Click* delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,785 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

From now on when the president needs to address the nation they should just emai leveryone instead of interrupting perfectly good TV time.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

shame bout obama being awesomer

Advertisement