Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allagash

Options
  • 18-07-2014 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere in Dublin stocking Allagash?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Never seen it in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

Oh well, I'll just need to load up the tank on my next trip to Maine whenever that'll be. It's a shame all we get from Maine otherwise is Shipyard (which Wetherspoons is selling on draught now, albeit brewed in the UK). It's not that good. I'll have fun in Portland, whenever that'll be. Sebago Brewing Company is a pretty good taphouse. There are some more places around Casco Bay up to Freeport that do some good ales. Geary's from NH isn't too bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Yeah Shipyard in the UK really aint great. Big dirty nitro head on it too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Ah, Allaghash White on draught in the Gingerman pub New York. Happy memories!!

Advertisement