Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is the value of this guitar?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

feylya wrote:
    Karl Hungus banned for 2 weeks for general muppetry

Woah, thats a little harsh.

Any fan of Chuck Shuldiner is a fan of mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'm a fan of Lee Baby Simms?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Exactly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ibanezjem

I was thinkin of purchasing a dean from heck (lightning bolt) there a while back and was absolutely discussed at the quality of the replica they (dean) had created as a signaure model. For €5000 (Perfect pitch) the guitar was completely different to the original Dean from Heck.
    From the Neck to the Spray job..complete kak in a can. For a company that sells professional guitars surely they would have come up with technicians/artists to get the series as close to the original as possible..and to put a price tag of over 5k for it. Foook off. A real disappointment in honouring one of the best guitarist heavy metal has ever seen.
    So i spent €1500 on the Dimoflame ML. Fantastic to play. Better than my Jem to be honest with the Dimebucker. Although I am looking out for one of his Washburns. So if anyone has one for sale-pm me. The stealth is impossible to find and too much cash for a bloody washburn. In all fairness they are supposed to be sh*te to play but Ive been a Dimefan since i was 12 so....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

You leave washburn guitars alone, i have yet to play one that hasnt blown me away, If you want my advice get rid of that ghastly dimebucker, get a bill lawrence xl500 flip it upside down and then youl have dimbags real brige setup, it sounds sooo much better.

• Advertisement
Advertisement