Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 18/08/14 *Spoilers which include SS results*

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Hope Ambrose doesn't end up lost in Cleveland.

I lol'd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Best feud in years in WWE. Both guys are becoming genuine stars. I think it was pretty significant that despite Lesnar being on the show and debuting a new title belt, Reigns supposedly getting the monster push, these guys closed the show.

And that was exactly the right decision imo.

Very good show I thought.

Agree, it would have been the easy route to bring Lesnar on last but they let the future stars finish out Raw. Kane is being used in the right way in this, the veteran involved in the feud but not overshadowing the main conflict between the two people we actually want to see wrestle at the end. It's as if the WWE know what they're doing :pac:

I just hope with Ambrose they don't try to replicate Austin, there's definitely similarities but let him be his own creation, he's cool as hell right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

Rollins vs. Ambrose was great, even if the cement block thing was a little hokey.

Kind of had to go with the cement block though considering he's stamped his head through numerous different surfaces at this stage:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

bradlente wrote: »
    Kind of had to go with the cement block though considering he's stamped his head through numerous different surfaces at this stage:D

I would've been okay with him just stomping his head onto the block. Smashing through it was a bit of a stretch for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I would've been okay with him just stomping his head onto the block. Smashing through it was a bit of a stretch for me.
    Hey, if Eric Bischoff can manage it, so can Rollins :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Hahahahaha he's gone missing. That's absolutely brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Did they check the boot of Rollins' car? Sure Rollins will be safe enough to Smackdown at least since they never seem to care about revenge when they're not on tv.

So did anyone else have trouble telling the difference between the new and old titles?

I think Cena will come back saying how he has to train harder and basically be Rocky III. Or maybe claim he got concussed early in the match.

I'd love when Lana is going on about how great Russia is and USA sucks, for Sheamus to come out. That'd really confuse the crowd. :)

And anyone else want to now see Steph and Nikki come to the ring bouncing every time like Steph did last night?

Is this the second or third time the Bellas have feuded against each other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'd love when Lana is going on about how great Russia is and USA sucks, for Sheamus to come out. That'd really confuse the crowd.

And brings Richard Dunne out with him :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That just reminded me of Wade Barrett feuding with Ezekiel Jackson, and at one stage in the match fans started chanting "USA" to cheer for Jackson because Wade is English.

Problem was, Jackson isn't American either :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Kane's just there to be run through after Ambrose comes back from filming, I hope/pray. Perfect excuse to prolong Ambrose/Rollins 'til HiaC, methinks.

This is one of the best feuds I have seen in a long long time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I like Matt Fowler on ign's interpretation of the Nikki turn
    Speaking of big, Nikki Bella, fresh off betraying Brie at SummerSlam, came out and explained that Brie was way too flat-chested to love. And that she was simply going where the boobs were, forming a new boob implant-based stable with Steph that only accepts those with monstrously fake t***s as recruits. What? That's not what she said at all? Are you calling my ears dirty liars? You mean there's no Legion of Boobs? No Cleave-olution? No Corporate Skinistry? No Brain BUSTers? I've been deceived.

Anyhow, since no current Bella segment is complete without a giant slap in the mouth, Nikki belted Brie across the face and sent her away in tears. That'll teach her to not be surgically augmented!

Advertisement