Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hard working Dublin band looking for bassist

• 24-04-2014 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Looking for a bass player to hopefully join a band as a permanent member, all original, not a lot of money in it, if any most of the time!!

We rehearse twice a week. Monday and Thursday one week, Tuesday and Friday the second week.

Recording album number 2 near the end of the year also.
    If interested please PM me and I can send on some tracks, also a little bit about your exp would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭Rigsby

gmoney0114 wrote: »
    Hi,
    If interested please PM me and I can send on some tracks

Perhaps it would be quicker and easier all round if you posted samples of your music here. That way people could decide immediately if they were interested or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 toni.gatto

Hi, I am Italian and I have been living in Dublin since may 1. I am 44 and I am attending for a English course in may because my English is very bad. I can play bass and I have been my bass with me, but not the amplifier. I am looking for a band. Let me know. Bye. Tony

Advertisement