Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conversion kit

Options
  • 22-08-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi I have a range master Toledo 110 dual fuel cooker and can come into a Nat gas élan 110 dual fuel., will I have to change my conversion kit of will what I have be ok???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Hoboken7 wrote: »
    Hi I have a range master Toledo 110 dual fuel cooker and can come into a Nat gas élan 110 dual fuel., will I have to change my conversion kit of will what I have be ok???

Not familiar with it. Is it for central heating?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Hoboken7

Dtp79 wrote: »
    Not familiar with it. Is it for central heating?

No it's not. It's a dual fuel cooker in that the rings are gas and ovens elevtric.

No it's not. It's a dual fuel cooker in that the rings are gas and ovens elevtric.

As in your changing from bottled gas to natural gas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Thread moved to Plumbing & Heating forum from Laois forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

Converting these cookers is a job for a RGI, the cooker will require more than injectors changing and individual burners will have individually sized injectors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Hoboken7

Dtp79 wrote: »
    As in your changing from bottled gas to natural gas?

No it's the other way around....changing from natural gas to bottled

No it's the other way around....changing from natural gas to bottled

Ah ok. Well as billy said above, it's a job for an Rgi

Advertisement