Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Experience with Fees Refunds?

• 26-09-2011 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

I'm waiting on a cheque from DkIT for my fees for last year, and so far it's been a long wait. Anyone else have experience with this? I went in last week (I applied at the end of August) to ask on any update, and the lady I spoke to told me I didn't even have an application! I had to make her go through every single page she had until she found mine, and then she assured me she would make sure it was processed... sometime in the middle of October at the earliest :(
    I know I should be patient, but €1500 is a lot of money and I could clear a lot of debt with that! Realistically, was she giving me a good time-frame? Or should I get my nag-pants on and start making daily visits?

Advertisement