Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw 18/08/14 *Spoilers which include SS results*

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I like Matt Fowler on ign's interpretation of the Nikki turn
    Speaking of big, Nikki Bella, fresh off betraying Brie at SummerSlam, came out and explained that Brie was way too flat-chested to love. And that she was simply going where the boobs were, forming a new boob implant-based stable with Steph that only accepts those with monstrously fake t***s as recruits. What? That's not what she said at all? Are you calling my ears dirty liars? You mean there's no Legion of Boobs? No Cleave-olution? No Corporate Skinistry? No Brain BUSTers? I've been deceived.

Anyhow, since no current Bella segment is complete without a giant slap in the mouth, Nikki belted Brie across the face and sent her away in tears. That'll teach her to not be surgically augmented!

Advertisement