Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist seeking gigging band and/or collaborator

Options
  • 15-05-2014 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Creative, competent guitarist with decades of experience seeks gigging band (covers or originals) or creative recording collaborators. I can produce a wide range of guitar and non-guitar sounds. Also sing backing vocals and play other instruments.

Recently finished with 3-piece band playing covers from Thin Lizzy to Kings of Leon, Radiohead to Muse, Led Zep to Kasabian, Beatles to Biffy Clyro, Fleetwood Mac to Elbow - you get the idea - a wide range of rock/pop styles.

Search Youtube using: QHqsCsiaEr0 or: 50:50 plays Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb
    I'm playing everything other than bass & drums using just my Roland VG99. Includes simultaneous acoustic guitar & slide/synth sounds switching into lead guitar. All played live (no overdubs).

I can contribute a full and varied sound to a 3+ piece e.g. adding twin leads, guitar & keyboard, various guitars to bass & drums. Or can add distinctive sounds to a bigger band. As a backing vocalist I use a harmoniser live to make a big vocal sound.

Have plenty of my own live (inc. p.a.) and recording equipment.

Based in Dublin 5 but can travel. I'm in my 50s (not yet on life support) and not ageist, racist or sexist and so open to all offers.

Ideally looking for a rock/pop band that enjoys playing live (pubs etc.) without major ego/bread heads. Any ratio of covers/originals OK.

Also open to a singer/keyboardist/collaborator who enjoys playing/recording original material.

Advertisement