Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need information for economics assignment

Options
  • 17-04-2014 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I need someone to help me find some information on the internet. I have an assignment to do on theory of the firm. I have to pick any Irish firm and say whether its a monopoloy, oligopoly etc and analyise its cost curves in the short run and long run. I need help finding the graphs for the short run and long run of any Irish company. I did loads of searches on Google but I am really finding it hard to find anything. Where am I supposed to find this information?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭JohnDx

Don't be lazy, get your ass up and go to the library. Financial newspapers is where I would start.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭I love angels

I am not being lazy. In fact I was going to go look in the library tommorrow. I just thought I would ask on boards if anyone knew of any books or websites that would help me.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭JohnDx

Just messing with ya. Any public library, Lilac center library, Dublin would have everything you need, thats were I used to go when I was in college but on a different subject, mine being engineering. Ask the person on the desk, they will guide you to the right places to look. All the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Mr Pseudonym

Annual reports and Excel!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

ESB. Crazy company, but interesting.
    I think the point of your assignment is that you source the data, extrapolate your own information and critically analyse.

• Advertisement
Advertisement