Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inspiron or Sudio?

Options
  • 29-10-2008 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi all, I am looking to buy a laptop for the first time, It will be used mainly at home and mostly to surf the net and maybe play some games. My budget is €600 max and I was looking at the dell website and was thinking either the Inspiron 1525 @ €549 or the Studio 17 @ €549, looking at the specs there dosen't seem to be much difference between the two. Has anyone either of these laptops and are you happy with them? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

There's a considerable size difference for one.

Inspirons are a small step below studios I believe.

If you are looking for any kind of mobility anything with 17 in the name is not for you.

The Inspirons are good machines though and will do all the that you have stated and more.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭kilkennykitten

Thanks Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

At that price you won't be playing many, if any, modern games.
    Grand for surfing the net though.

Advertisement