Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Larkfield

• 31-08-2014 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

How far away are Larkfield appartments,DCU away from st pats drumcondra?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Not far, ~10 mins on the no.13 bus + a 5 min walk from the DCU Ballymun road bus stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Eoin96

Nimr wrote: »
    Not far, ~10 mins on the no.13 bus + a 5 min walk from the DCU Ballymun road bus stop.

How far in distance? How long of a walk/cycle?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Eoin96 wrote: »

Just under 3km.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭PashaMasha

Eoin96 wrote: »

It's a decent walk about 25-30 mins if you cut through Falcarragh road and out Iveragh road

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭stmol32

Nimr wrote: »
    Just under 3km.

Nimr's answer is the best I reckon.

That works out as about 35-40 mins walk if you do a good stride or 10-15 mnutes cycle or 10 minutes on the bus, they're quite regular but you have to factor in waitning time at the stop as well.

Basically. as Dublin goes, it's handy enough to get to St. Pats from DCU but I reckon a pushbike is your best bet (funnily enough if your course was on DCU campus and you lived in Larkfield you'd actually probably end up being later for most lectures....or maybe that's just me, I lack discipline)

• Advertisement
Advertisement