Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook Messenger app problem

Options
  • 05-06-2015 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Hey.

I installed this third party app on my mac a few weeks ago and everything was fine up until 2 days ago.

http://fbmacmessenger.rsms.me[/URL]

Now, each time I click on a conversation inside the app I get a pop up saying;

"There is no application set to open the URL about:blank."

It then says underneath:

"Search the App Store for an application that can open this document, or choose an existing application on your computer."

This pop up shows up 2 or 3 times in a row whenever I click on a conversation in the messenger app.

Any idea how i fix this annoying problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 HerbCSO

Sadly, no ideas, but I have the same problem. If I find a solution I'll try to remember to post here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 HerbCSO

Well, whaddaya know? They already have an update for that! Just click on the Messenger menu, then "Check for Updates" and after you install the update, the problem should be gone.

Advertisement