Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood flooring

Options
  • 25-03-2014 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a good wood floor supplier in the Dublin, Meath, Kildare area? Done a bit of shopping around but am finding that promises to call out / call back to the house are not being followed up….tad frustrating!

Thanks

Maura

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

a supplier or a fitter?

Generally when you are buying you need to go to a showroom. I got some nice oak flooring in Brookes Thomas years ago. Still looks great

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭mauraf

Thanks for the guidance, LL!
    I am looking for someone to supply and fit - currently have wooden floors in sitting room and want to run (the same or as similar as possible) in through to the dining area (currently carpeted).....
    Have done a few showrooms but have found nothing similar, and some have called out, speak positively about being able to help - but then dont follow up! A tad frustrating!

Thanks for Brookes Thomas tip though - havent tried them!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

you should be able to find something similar....
    I just bought the wood separatley and got a guy in to fit
    He normally did semi solid, supply & fit, but as I knew him well he said he would fit the solid boards I supplied. He's retired now but I could get you another guy from Naas I know who does wood floors to see if he could call to you...let me know

Advertisement