Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BePhenomenal's Betting Log.

Options
  • 17-04-2014 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Going to log all of my bets here for the foreseeable future. I will bet on any sport but most of my bets will be on football and tennis. I am not going to have a starting balance or bank - just total staked and total returned. Hopefully this will be a profitable thread.

Believe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 BePhenomenal

Blaz Rola vs. Guillermo Duran.
    Blaz Rola to win 2-0.
    €50 @1.53.

2nd round match in the ATP Sao Paulo Challenger. First seed Blaz Rola meets qualifier Guillermo Duran for the first time. Blaz Rola is ranked 121st in the world while his opponent is ranked 567th. Blaz Rola won his opening match of the tournament 2-0 and he should have enough quality to do the same here today.

Blaz Rola vs. Guillermo Duran.
    Blaz Rola to win 2-0.
    €50 @1.53.

2nd round match in the ATP Sao Paulo Challenger. First seed Blaz Rola meets qualifier Guillermo Duran for the first time. Blaz Rola is ranked 121st in the world while his opponent is ranked 567th. Blaz Rola won his opening match of the tournament 2-0 and he should have enough quality to do the same here today.

Blaz Rola 7-5, 6-3 Guillermo Duran.

Had a bit of difficulty (struggled in the first and came from 3-0 down in the second) but got the job done in the end.

James McGee vs. Daniel Kosakowski.
    2-6, 1-0*
    Daniel Kosakowski to win second set
    €76.67 @1.50.

I really don't rate James McGee at all. He has a poor first set and he struggled to hold in his opening service game of the second set. Kosakowski has generally held very comfortably, being forced to deuce in just one service game.

James McGee vs. Daniel Kosakowski.
    2-6, 1-0*
    Daniel Kosakowski to win second set
    €76.67 @1.50.

I really don't rate James McGee at all. He has a poor first set and he struggled to hold in his opening service game of the second set. Kosakowski has generally held very comfortably, being forced to deuce in just one service game.

James McGee 2-6, 3-6 Daniel Kosakowski.

Comfortable enough really. Went a break up at 3-2 but got broken straight back, however he won the next 3 games including 2 breaks.

Marcelo Arevalo vs. Nils Langer.
    *5-6.
    Nils Langer to win.
    €115 @1.61.

Just been watching a bit of this and I think Langer has the upper hand here. Hoping he will break here to take the first set.

• Advertisement

Marcelo Arevalo vs. Nils Langer.
    *5-6.
    Nils Langer to win.
    €115 @1.61.

Just been watching a bit of this and I think Langer has the upper hand here. Hoping he will break here to take the first set.

I cannot deal with these mental capitulations. I will just never understand how so many people bottle it under the slightest pressure.

Ah well :)

Advertisement