Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me procrastinate!

Options
  • 27-01-2009 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭

I have an essay due on Monday and I haven't started yet. Went to college today and picked up a few books but haven't opened them yet. Bought some crappy magazines to read instead.

What other ways can I waste my time? How do you waste your time when you should be doing more important things?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

"What other ways can I waste my time? How do you waste your time when you should be doing more important things?"

You're looking at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...Fap...

-Fap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

boards.ie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Smear marmalade all over your down town Brian Cowen and have a tug while singing the National Anthem backwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

You'll have all the time in the world to procrastinate when you emerge from college to no job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

any msn convo's you may be having, Randomly ask people "so honestly why haven't we had sex yer?" then post answers here so we can all laugh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

stovelid wrote: »
    You'll have all the time in the world to procrastinate when you emerge from college to no job.

Painfully true, uugh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Ah the student life. How i miss it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Play world of warcraft, counterstrike, debate on boards, search for jobs, clean the house, watch TV.

You really should get your essay done. I held everything off until the last minute in college, I was going for a merit 1 before christmas and was told that if I worked a little harder I would get a distinction, in the end I failed two subjects. Passed in the repeats. I cannot go back and get my merit or distinction now... do try your best and do try start things as soon as you can, you will not regret it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

stovelid wrote: »

Thinking about doing a PHD when I'm done so that should keep me busy for about 10 years or so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

LadyJ wrote: »
    Thinking about doing a PHD when I'm done so that should keep me busy for about 10 years or so!

I should have. myself. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

4chan is the trashy media for those who don't find trashy media entertaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

LadyJ wrote: »

well believe me your going to need good grades to back that up, coz when they start looking for your transcripts then you will wish you had worked that bit harder

well believe me your going to need good grades to back that up, coz when they start looking for your transcripts then you will wish you had worked that bit harder

I work very hard, thank you! Just not this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

You could stick a poster of somebody (eg Bono) to a pillow and kick the s**t out of it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Yeah.
    Man, if I'd known anyone was actually going to give a damn about my 1st/2nd year results... :o

Honestly, I know I need good grades. I'm a "mature" student. I'm well aware! Lol. I'm just in lazy form this week. Roll on with the procrastination suggestions and enough talk of consequences!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

well believe me your going to need good grades to back that up

A 2.2?

Procrastination ftw.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

any msn convo's you may be having, Randomly ask people "so honestly why haven't we had sex yer?" then post answers here so we can all laugh :D
    This idea might be worth a shot! There's no way i'd do it but would love someone else to do it..............

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Kiera wrote: »
    This idea might be worth a shot! There's no way i'd do it but would love someone else to do it..............
    do eeeet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

do eeeet
    Only had the balls to do it to two people:
    Answer one:
    Because you wouldn't let me.

Answer two:
    we're geographically challenged

Had to link them to this thread after :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Procrastination is just like masturbation.

It's only a matter of time before you realise that you're only f*cking yourself!

;)

Advertisement