Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decorating the Mans sitting room

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Furious_George

Sappa wrote: »
    Bean bags,no cleaning sign on the door.

I actually dont think id be able to get up off a bean bag very easily anymore and I'm only thirty. Recliners all the way :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Alan152 wrote: »
    Howdy Folks

Myself and herself bought a house recently and we are nearly finished doing up one of the sitting rooms. We have a smallish second sitting room which will become my haven for sport etc. So apart from the huge TV I will try to squeee in there, what are the essentials for the "man room" as I will have licence to do it up (to some extent without her interference)

What do you think? A stove, a decent sound system??

Why don't you just watch TV in the sitting room? Are you afraid of your wife or something? This no girls allowed treehouse bullshit is childish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Can't believe no one has said it yet. A reclining chair!!

Advertisement