Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Waterford

Options
  • 11-11-2015 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi , I'm looking to rent in waterford city, 450 - 550 a month, no rent allowance, in town or a bit out of the city.

Any recommendations? Anything going ?

I really would like somewhere quiet, no students, not damp and just a general nice place to live.

Any ideas on who to ask ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

This place is out in Faithlegg but for the money it looks good and only about 10/15 minutes from town

http://www.daft.ie/waterford/houses-for-rent/faithlegg/faithlegg-mews-faithlegg-waterford-1602776/

Or this place in Newtown it has everything you're looking for

http://www.daft.ie/waterford/houses-for-rent/waterford-city/newtown-park-waterford-city-waterford-1603824/

• Registered Users Posts: 18 thebignoize

Thank you! I'm going to check out the Newtown one, seems Ideal.....really apppreciate that.

Thank you! I'm going to check out the Newtown one, seems Ideal.....really apppreciate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

I'd say the Old Infirmary, John's Hill.

No students. Last time I checked the only students that rented the place were out the door morning after they made a party.

Nice, quiet, surrounded by greens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

beazee wrote: »
    I'd say the Old Infirmary, John's Hill.

No students. Last time I checked the only students that rented the place were out the door morning after they made a party.

Nice, quiet, surrounded by greens.

Sounds like jail.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Hi , I'm looking to rent in waterford city, 450 - 550 a month, no rent allowance, in town or a bit out of the city.

Any recommendations? Anything going ?

I really would like somewhere quiet, no students, not damp and just a general nice place to live.

Any ideas on who to ask ?

What size of place are you looking for? Any requirements? Parking etc?

I'm looking for house or apartment, hopefully two rooms, quiet being one of the main factors, and parking yes. Somewhere a little out of town is also fine. bout 550 m budget.

Advertisement