Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodness Shakes in Dunnes Stores

Options
  • 10-11-2014 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭

Never tried these before myself but spotted them in Dunnes at the w/end. Bought one of their recovery shakes (instead of my normal chocolate milk) for after the Eddie Murphy memorial next Sunday, expecting it to miraculously fix any effects of the run so that I'll be back running on the Monday as if nothing ever happened :)

http://www.forgoodnessshakes.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭DogSlySmile

opus wrote: »
    Never tried these before myself but spotted them in Dunnes at the w/end. Bought one of their recovery shakes (instead of my normal chocolate milk) for after the Eddie Murphy memorial next Sunday, expecting it to miraculously fix any effects of the run so that I'll be back running on the Monday as if nothing ever happened :)

http://www.forgoodnessshakes.com/

Thanks for that. this will save me the trek out to Runners Needs in Dundrum. What did you pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭opus

Thanks for that. this will save me the trek out to Runners Needs in Dundrum. What did you pay?

No idea sorry as just threw one into the basket of groceries to try it out.

Did more in depth research today :)

29prw53.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭DogSlySmile

Nice one. Havent seen the ready made ones before. I've only seen the powder sachets that you mix with water/milk. Must try these out.

Spotted them in Tesco as well, similar price I think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement