Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peggle Addicts! Win Prizes From eSports.ie & Popcap

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Good job newb, that's the xbox 360 version.

Dosen't matter what version it is ya 'tard, you can easilly google the high scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

BJC wrote: »
    A huge consecutive string of shot points. Hit the green peg twice in the first shot with spooky ball, meaning four balls adding up to one series of points leading to about an extra 100,000 fever points. 11 balls at the end gave me another 110,000 and I landed it right in the 100,000 basket. Only took about 8 hours of my life...

Sorry man: no spooky ball as the above post says.

Going to need replays saved it seems!

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Sabre0001 wrote: »

Going to need replays saved it seems!

Got my replay saved btw. Meant to say so when I posted it...

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

740370.th.jpg

Number 1! Woo...for the time being...
    A huge consecutive string of shot points. Hit the green peg twice in the first shot with spooky ball, meaning four balls adding up to one series of points leading to about an extra 100,000 fever points. 11 balls at the end gave me another 110,000 and I landed it right in the 100,000 basket. Only took about 8 hours of my life...

Dude... if it took 8hours of your life, how come your top score is the only score on the board... It looks like you got 740000+ on your first go?

Anyway no spooky ball allowed...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

flynner13 wrote: »
    Dude... if it took 8hours of your life, how come your top score is the only score on the board... It looks like you got 740000+ on your first go?

Spooky ball is the best for this, you need to hit both greens and a pink for a mega score. Highest i got was 683k.

How are ppl getting those scores with the first three dudes i dont know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Because that game was played as a once off (while drunk) in a friends that night, my previous screen shots are off my home computer.

No spooky ball, god dang!
    Oh well, better hit the beers again!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    Spooky ball is the best for this, you need to hit both greens and a pink for a mega score. Highest i got was 683k.

How are ppl getting those scores with the first three dudes i dont know!

How I got my score (657k i think) was using squirrel char.. hitting both greens on first shot while also hitting loads of other blue/orange, getting Orange Attack & catching 2 balls... all this on the first shot is like 90% of the battle.. gets you like 350k off the bat... after this, to get as high as I did was through a series of 'free ball skills' or whatever it is.. when you bounce off a ball into the basket, get like 5k per catch or something...

obviously I cleared all the balls to get 100k bonus + had several balls left for a few extra points...

Basically, its 99% luck.. just keep trying till you jammy yourself a 300k+ first shot, after that, its pretty much up to you to make sure you maximise the points :p

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Check this first shot out, very lucky!

http://www.mediafire.com/?hnvmyarmgm0

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

God I wish there was a 'restart level' button...

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

This will be my final entry I reckon, as i'm on holliers from tomorrow. Glad I managed to break the 700k mark.

62615668.jpg

Replay Link

http://www.mediafire.com/?nzvgmt0zz2g

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

God I wish there was a 'restart level' button...

+1

delly wrote: »
    This will be my final entry I reckon, as i'm on holliers from tomorrow. Glad I managed to break the 700k mark.

Gratz on the 700k+ score. Not sure if I will be able to beat that but will give it a go....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Gave it a shot for about a half hour this evening, but didn't come close to your scores yet lads.

Here's my best

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Getting closer.....My first time breaking 600k

peg-1.jpg

I got triple ball freeball frenzy - Hit both green pegs in the same shot and got all 3 balls back into the bucket.

Ponster wrote: »
    I got triple ball freeball frenzy - Hit both green pegs in the same shot and got all 3 balls back into the bucket.

How many points you get for that?

100k for double and 200k for the triple

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

the_syco wrote: »
    Peggle is good for you: :D

But this competition aint. I give up...

Couple of hours left folks. Had been meaning to post updates, etc but have been without Internet access (and not by choice :mad:) - still without it...Winners may have to be a little patient so I can get back online, get scores and get contact details.

Thanks for the interest. Hope ye checked out the extra links - eSports.ie - Popcap Games ....and of course boards.ie

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I haven't been keeping track of this thread so I'll post up my highest one anyway... This was done with the hamster guy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Ok folks, this is now closed. I was speaking with Sabre today and he's having net trouble. Hopefully be sorted at some stage this week.

Thanks Sabre for the excellent fun. I had thought I was a Peggle champion until this thead came along and I realised that there are some serious players out there :)

eSports.ie checked out and added to favourites....

That's All Folks! Congrats to all who entered - great scores (very glad I couldn't enter myself now :D). Top 3 win the prizes.

Top 10 (Legit) Scores:
    Delly - 707,040
    Lister1 - 692,730
    We - 657,900

flynner13 - 623,930
    Ponster - 609,390
    smithy1981 - 577,750
    BJC - 544,960
    Attol - 516,000
    swalsh - 515,560
    Irish Iron - 495,740

Thanks to Popcap Games for the prizes and Boards.ie for the support

🤪

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 284 ✭✭We

I'm all excited for this mystery box now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Did you recieve the box's yet winners? What was in 'em!? :pac:

Did you recieve the box's yet winners? What was in 'em!? :pac:

Just got a call from DHL saying there's a problem with the delivery, something to do with animal control. Its a 7ft high box with a big horn sticking out, and there's some animal inside singing ABBA songs :pac:

Mystery Box arrived today. A Peggle mug, a few badges and a copy of the game.

Delly - You know where the replays are saved under the steam version? Trying to record videos using wegame and fraps just wasnt working....

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I wonder who'll read the date for this vamp, before replying?

FREE PEGGLE!!! http://store.steampowered.com/app/3483/ OMG! OMG! OMG!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

whats a vamp??:D:pac:

thanks will download it later on steam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Digging up a 16 month old thread is not the best way to announce a freebie.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement