Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

superstreet fighter 4 on 360 just stopped working

Options
  • 27-12-2010 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I got super street fighter 4 as a present on the xbox 360 for christmas and the game seems to have damaged by itself, I was playing with my brother and I left the game in the system, when I came back to play it an hour later I keep getting the message

this disc is unreadable

1.clean the disc with a soft cloth
    2.restart console

for more help ,visit
    www.xbox.com/support

I have done what they ask even though the disc didnt seem to be dirty, there arent any scraches on the disc either and its not my xbox thats damaged because I can play all my other games

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Dunno. The lads in the xbox forum might have a better idea tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

If the game was bought as preowned just bring it back along with its recipt and get a refund/replacement

If it was brand new it is likely that somebody moved the console while it was playing the game resulting in a scratch :o Look at the back of the disc to see is there any major circle scratches. You can also try to install it to the HDD and see does it install properly:)

Advertisement