Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trimming

Options
  • 27-09-2010 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I recently started trimming down below. I just carefully use a scissors to do it as I don't want it completely bald but tidy. Thing is I noticed a few random hairs from the base of my penis upwards. They are not on the whole thing and only here and there.

How would one go about removing these? Are they normal?

Also any other tips to do with trimming down there would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

mach 3 all over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭James2693

krudler wrote: »
    mach 3 all over.

This

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭magneticimpulse

my ex used to use a hair trimmer (meant to be for your head) down below. It did a pretty good job.

I wouldnt even go to salon for that area...so I dont know how guys are brave enough to get waxed in that area. Must be very painful.

Trimming by shaving, easiest and hassle free as well as private way to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Shaft hair is normal, shave them off with a razor (i.e. Mach 3) if they bother you. I'd recommend using a body groomer/electric razor for the area generally, less of a risk of serious injury than with an open blade or a scissors.

Advertisement