Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding the right Restaurant in Dublin

Options
  • 17-11-2014 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey guys! Me and my friends were talking about restaurant guides/websites and we thought that there really isn't a good one-stop-shop website or app for Dublin restaurants. For example, there's nothing for restaurants like just-eat is for takeaways or Publin is for Pubs. I know there's TripAdvisor etc. for reviews but they're not restaurant specific and its not really interactive (unless you leave a horrible review).

Do you guys think a new restaurant website/app would work if it was done right? Like if you could see special offers, add your favourite places and make reservations? Is there any feature you would like to see?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,855 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Is that not what Menu Pages is :confused:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Does menupages not do this?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Again, market research is not permitted. Please read the terms and conditions of boards.ie that you agreed to before posting again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement