Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is Krul near a rise at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Lemlin wrote: »

Www.fantasyfootballfix.com most reliable for price changes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,164 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

67% of the way according to FF Fix and FPL Statistics.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Barkley and Forster up.
    Berahino, Balotelli, Blind among the 10 fallers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

iroced wrote: »
    Barkley and Forster up.

Great I get 5.2 for Forster now if I wish to sell.

• Advertisement

Great I get 5.2 for Forster now if I wish to sell.

I reckon I'll be selling. Only 4.5 mil for Krul so can bank 0.7.

Edit: think I'll go with Green instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Barkley and Forster up.

Keeping barkley has paid off some bit

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Oscar up. Mannone, Sterling, and Oviedo down. Damn you Vito

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭tom_k

Krul, Kane, Wanyama, Austin and Janmaat all rise.

The most notable fallers are Henderson and Moreno.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

so is it pretty definite by this stage who is the more accurate fpl statistics or ff fix??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Rooney, Costa and Siggy up, Ramsey and Pelle down

Rooney, Siggy, Costa up.
    Ramsey, Pellè down. Zelalem too but who cares :pac:.

manual_man wrote: »
    so is it pretty definite by this stage who is the more accurate fpl statistics or ff fix??
    Both are pretty close to accurate.

FFF had tonight's 3 risers correct plus Sanchez.
    They had Pellè down right. Had Hoilett too. Ramsey was very close but given for > 2 days (because of low progress/hour).

FPLS had Rooney & Costa up. And Siggy very close (but had Sanchez & Jakupovic who both didn't rise ahead of him). They only had Pellè down. Think Ramsey was close to it too.

I think none had this Zelalem guy dropping or close to it. No one cares but for the prediction sites accuracy ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Any movers tonight lads?

RIALTO1 wrote: »
    Any movers tonight lads?

Sanchez and Dummett according to FFfix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Both are pretty close to accurate.

FFF had tonight's 3 risers correct plus Sanchez.
    They had Pellè down right. Had Hoilett too. Ramsey was very close but given for > 2 days (because of low progress/hour).

FPLS had Rooney & Costa up. And Siggy very close (but had Sanchez & Jakupovic who both didn't rise ahead of him). They only had Pellè down. Think Ramsey was close to it too.

I think none had this Zelalem guy dropping or close to it. No one cares but for the prediction sites accuracy ;).

Fffix are helpfully tracking their own accuracy. I've stopped even looking at FPL Statistics as FFFix have nailed it as far as i can see.

329723.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

FHFC wrote: »
    Fffix are helpfully tracking their own accuracy. I've stopped even looking at FPL Statistics as FFFix have nailed it as far as i can see.

I personally think they're being creative with how they measure that accuracy but they are doing well, better than everybody else out there

8-10 wrote: »
    I personally think they're being creative with how they measure that accuracy but they are doing well, better than everybody else out there

They had it down in the 80s last week, but yeah, not sure the sums behind those percentages. Would still say they've nailed it pretty much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Here's a deviation... FFFix have Sakho (W Ham version) 93.4% to a drop. FPL statistics have him at -63.5%.

OTOH, Sakho (Liverpool version) is -21% on Fix and -87% on Statistics.

I care about the first Sakho.

Here's a deviation... FFFix have Sakho (W Ham version) 93.4% to a drop. FPL statistics have him at -63.5%.

Dummett up.
    D. Sakho, Rose & Pocognoli down.

So FFF better predicted Sakho than FPLS ;).

Dummett up.
    D. Sakho, Rose & Pocognoli down.

So FFF better predicted Sakho than FPLS ;).

Would be great to see Dummett rise again so we all get 4.2 when he inevitably loses his place again.

• Advertisement

Would be great to see Dummett rise again so we all get 4.2 when he inevitably loses his place again.

Got him at 4.1 so delighted I'm up 0.1 already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,421 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

any chance of both he and wisdom doing this ? :) 4.2 for both of them would be nice :)

Rikand wrote: »
    any chance of both he and wisdom doing this ? :) 4.2 for both of them would be nice :)

You not keeping Wisdom? He looks a cheap season keeper for me. West Brom are doing alright at the back.

I will always have at least two 4.0 to 4.5 defenders in my team, if not three, and Wisdom for me has one of those spots nailed at present.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,421 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

You not keeping Wisdom? He looks a cheap season keeper for me. West Brom are doing alright at the back.

I will always have at least two 4.0 to 4.5 defenders in my team, if not three, and Wisdom for me has one of those spots nailed at present.

Oh I dont have any intention to sell at all. But God forbid he picked up an injury or something, the extra value would be nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

I really dont think hes gonna lose his place, hes been playing well and theyve kept about six clean sheets in a row with him in the side

MR NINE wrote: »
    I really dont think hes gonna lose his place, hes been playing well and theyve kept about six clean sheets in a row with him in the side

Would be good if he didn't. My hope is that he might partner Coloccini in central defence when he returns. I can't see him taking Santon's place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Sanchez up.

Ward and Valencia down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

George Boyd could rise in the next few days. G'wan the boyd!!

At this stage I think he's a season keeper.

GiftofGab wrote: »
    George Boyd could rise in the next few days. G'wan the boyd!!

At this stage I think he's a season keeper.

Been coming to the same conclusion. The only downside is that he has a tough run over Xmas when you may want to call on your 5th mid, however I think I'm gonna hold onto him and try to beef up my defence so I can have an option of a 4 man defence.

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    Been coming to the same conclusion. The only downside is that he has a tough run over Xmas when you may want to call on your 5th mid, however I think I'm gonna hold onto him and try to beef up my defence so I can have an option of a 4 man defence.

Hopefully he doesn't rise tonight nor tomorrow.

His tough run during Christmas makes me hesitant to jump aboard. That said my King is completely useless. If only Pardew was making Ameobi a regular he'd be a no brainer (and his Christmas fixtures are great).

Advertisement