Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

1Kg Bars of Dairy Milk

Options
  • 27-11-2014 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi guys,

It's become a tradition in our house to have a 1kg bar of Dairy milk at Christmas. Normally you can pick them up in Debenhams but they don't seem to have any this time around. Has anyone seen them this year? Anywhere?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

Amazon would probably be your best bet! I've never seen one in the flesh!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I've only ever seen them in airports in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Greentree_uk

Worems wrote: »
    Hi guys,

It's become a tradition in our house to have a 1kg bar of Dairy milk at Christmas. Normally you can pick them up in Debenhams but they don't seem to have any this time around. Has anyone seen them this year? Anywhere?

Thanks!
    I saw them in debenhams in blanch a few weeks ago.

Advertisement