Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown 12/12/2014 *Results/Spoilers*

Options
  • 11-12-2014 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,035 ✭✭✭✭

The Usos def. Tyson Kidd & Cesaro. The Miz and Damien Sandow were both on commentary, and Miz continued to flirt with Naomi as he’s been doing. -They ran a vignette hyping the main roster debut of The Ascension. Coming soon.
    Nikki Bella def. Alicia Fox
    Jack Swagger def. Titus O’Neil. Swagger got the win with the Patriot Lock, and Titus really sold it like his ankle was injured. They are playing up Jack like an unstoppable submission machine going into his match with Rusev.
    Big E def. Goldust. The rest of The New Day was there, so their program with the Rhodes brothers is definitely happening.
    -John Cena and Seth Rollins had an in-ring segment about their match at TLC.
    Ryback, Dolph Ziggler & Erick Rowan def. Big Show, Luke Harper & Kane. There was a post-match brawl with the babyfaces attacking the heels with tables, ladders and chairs.

Source

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

80s.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Someone must have found a box of Animal and Hawk's old stuff.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Nice. I bet Aitch is LOVING that gimmick. Now if they can just get their theme covered by Motorhead.... Also, Konnor looks a bit like Kratos in that vignette.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I think they look great and having watched them on NXT for a long time , I think they''ll succeed as long as there kept together and not torn apart like most successful tag teams

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Rollins is so comfortable talking these days

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Seth Rollins touched on some of that perfect heel technique of building up your opponent I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

It's amazing how much better Rollins has gotten on the mic.

He made a show of Cena on SD.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I think the one thing that I dislike about New Day is that towel Big E carries. It does nothing to help him

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I think the one thing that I dislike about New Day is that towel Big E carries. It does nothing to help him

The whole thing is so bush league and cringe worthy tbh. I was actually interested in seeing them be heels but **** me this is awful.

And those piped cheers are so embarrassing. You can literally hear a pin drop for 90% of the match and then its like Austin has come out :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

At the start of the show JBL said, this sunday john cena could lose the no.1 contenders spot, that hes ''fought so hard to get''

What did he do, i know he sells lots of merchandise, but jesus Its a pity they dont push other talent as hard as they are pushing him down my tv.

Advertisement