Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE prediction competition - Survivor Series

• 21-11-2014 6:13pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Team Cena (John Cena, Ryback, Erick Rowan, Dolph Ziggler, and Big Show) vs. Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Luke Harper, and Rusev) - 2pts and 1pt for exact survivors

WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee vs. Nikki Bella - 1pt

Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt - 1pt

WWE Tag Team Champions Gold and Stardust vs. The Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. The Miz and Damien Mizdow - 1pt

Divas Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Paige, Cameron, Layla, and Summer Rae vs. Alicia Fox, Natalya, Emma, and Naomi - 1pt

Usual rules apply, and it looks like I'll have very limited net over the next few days, so I may not be able to add matches myself. If so, assume matches are worth 1pt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Team Authority
    AJ Lee
    Dean Ambrose
    Gold & Stardust
    Paige, Cameron, Layla & Summer Rae

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Team Cena (John Cena, Ryback, Erick Rowan, Dolph Ziggler, and Big Show) vs. Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Luke Harper, and Rusev) - 2pts and 1pt for exact survivors

Cena for teh survive.

WWE Tag Team Champions Gold and Stardust vs. The Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. The Miz and Damien Mizdow - 1pt

Divas Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Paige, Cameron, Layla, and Summer Rae vs. Alicia Fox, Natalya, Emma, and Naomi - 1pt

Paige and, I dunno, Cameron, to survive I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Angron wrote: »

the survivors will be John Cena and Dolph Ziggler (and if big show turns heel AGAIN then I call a replacement to be made by Cena and it will be Sting and he will also be a survivor)

Paige and Layla to be survivors

Usual rules apply, and it looks like I'll have very limited net over the next few days, so I may not be able to add matches myself. If so, assume matches are worth 1pt.

my selections are in bold

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Team Cena with Cena the sole survivor
    AJ Lee
    Bray Wyatt
    The dust brothers
    Team Paige

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Team Cena (John Cena, Ryback, Erick Rowan, Dolph Ziggler, and Big Show) vs. Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Luke Harper, and Rusev)- TEAM CENA (CENA, ZIGGLER SURVIVORS)

WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee vs. Nikki Bella - NIKKI

Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt - WYATT

WWE Tag Team Champions Gold and Stardust vs. The Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. The Miz and Damien Mizdow - GOLD/STARDUST

Divas Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Paige, Cameron, Layla, and Summer Rae vs. Alicia Fox, Natalya, Emma, and Naomi - PAIGES TEAM - PAIGE SOLE SURVIVOR

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Team Cena (John Cena, Ryback, Erick Rowan, Dolph Ziggler, and Big Show) vs. Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Luke Harper, and Rusev) - Team Cena (Cena sole survivor)

WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee vs. Nikki Bella - AJ Lee

WWE Tag Team Champions Gold and Stardust vs. The Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. The Miz and Damien Mizdow - WWE Tag Team Champions Gold and Stardust

Divas Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Paige, Cameron, Layla, and Summer Rae vs. Alicia Fox, Natalya, Emma, and Naomi - Paige Sole Survivor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Team Cena (John Cena, Ryback, Erick Rowan, Dolph Ziggler, and Big Show) vs. Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Luke Harper, and Rusev) - (Cena and Ryback survivors)

WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee vs. Nikki Bella

Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE Tag Team Champions Gold and Stardust vs. The Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. The Miz and Damien Mizdow

Divas Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Paige, Cameron, Layla, and Summer Rae vs. Alicia Fox, Natalya, Emma, and Naomi - Paige to be the Survivor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Team Cena (John Cena, Ryback, Erick Rowan, Dolph Ziggler, and Big Show) vs. Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Luke Harper, and Rusev) - team cena , cena and ryback
    Bella
    Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt - 1pt Wyatt

Rhodes bros
    Paige team paige as sole survivor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Cena and Ryback to survive

Paige to survive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Team Cena (John Cena, Ryback, Erick Rowan, Dolph Ziggler, and Big Show) vs. Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Luke Harper, and Rusev) - 2pts and 1pt for exact survivors - Cena and Ryback survive.

Divas Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Paige, Cameron, Layla, and Summer Rae vs. Alicia Fox, Natalya, Emma, and Naomi - 1pt - Paige survives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,421 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Team Cena (John Cena, Ryback, Erick Rowan, Dolph Ziggler, and Big Show) vs. Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Luke Harper, and Rusev) - 2pts and 1pt for exact survivors - Cena and Ryback survive.

Divas Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Paige, Cameron, Layla, and Summer Rae vs. Alicia Fox, Natalya, Emma, and Naomi - 1pt - Paige survives.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Traditional Survivor Series elimination match: Team Cena (John Cena, Ryback, Erick Rowan, Dolph Ziggler, and Big Show) vs. Team Authority (Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Luke Harper, and Rusev) - 2pts and 1pt for exact survivors - Cena is the only one to survive, unless for some weird reason Sting ends up on his team then he will too.

uses her sister somehow to get the win

The face rarely wins first and Ambrose is used to doing the job in the hope of getting his win later

would usually go for the champs to retain but id usually get a few wrong Mizdow FTW

I feel Paige is the only one here they care about atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deano546

Cena and Ryback to survive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

WWE Tag Team Champions Goldust and Stardust vs. The Usos vs. Los Matadores vs. The Miz and Damien Mizdow - 1pt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Emma, Naomi, Natalya & Alicia Fox
    The Usos
    Bray Wyatt
    A.J Lee
    Team Cena

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Team Cena (Cena and Ryback)
    AJ
    Bray through shenanigans probably, though a double DQ or something wouldn't surprise me.
    Gold and Stardust
    Team Paige, Paige as sole survivor.

Posting from bus WiFi, awh yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Team Cena: Ryback sole survivor
    Nikki
    Bray
    Miz & Mizdow
    Team Paige: Paige & Cameron survive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Team Cena (Cena sole survivor)
    Bray Wyatt
    Nikki Bella
    Team Paige
    The Dust Brothers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057343901

Completely forgot to post this until Mr Mac reminded me. Last PPV of the year, so get those predictions in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I am a bit confused about these contests, does anyone ever win them, do you keep a score like?

I am a bit confused about these contests, does anyone ever win them, do you keep a score like?
    Yeah, I have a spreadsheet with the scores, it ends with tonight's PPV and then begins again with the Rumble.

So we'll have the years scores tomorrow then?

I'll aim to get them up by Wednesday, I have exams Monday and Tuesday.

fair enough. On a side note good luck with your exams.

Advertisement